Thursday, June 17, 2010

Presenting Baby Boy Frost Trahan!

profile
profile
foot

So far, he is big for his age. At 15 weeks, 5 days he is the size of 16 weeks 3 days... all parts of him measure perfect. We think he has particularly handsome brains and kidneys and his heart is gorgeous. Some names he might have... Ari, Blaise (pronounced "Blaze") Emerson, Henry, Rainer (like the mountain), Sebastian, Immanuel, Terrance (Scott's late father's name), Augustus and/or Augustine/August/Gus, Julian, Theodore/Theo/Teddy. Any favorites we should be considering? Feel free to comment!

5 comments:

Grandmommy Marsha said...

You got my favorite in my last comment. I must have been writing that while you were uploading! I really do love most of the names you are contemplating.

What a handsome dude!

Austin Frost said...

Amazingly great news and pics!! Now I must vote...

:-) names: Blaise, Emerson, Rainier, Sebastian, August, & Julian

:-| names: Ari, Henry, Immanuel, Augustine, Gus, Theodore, Theo, & Teddy

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

I think you should name him December in honor of *our* birthday! I hope he's actually born on the 3rd that would be so special.

December Emerson Frost Trahan! December Blaise Frost Trahan!

Otherwise I love: Emerson, August, Blaise. Emerson August Frost Trahan is a great name!

And more un-asked for additions that remind me of your current names: Ezekiel, Mars, Huxley (I have a friend with a baby boy named Huxley who goes by Huck, such a great boy name).

Allison Frost Trahan said...

Thanks for the great feedback and votes! I am kinda liking Blaise more and more hmmm well six months to go... lots of time to play this game.. horray!

Aunt Judy said...

I vote Julian